Recreate history with modern convenience.
Who knew a simple vintage dress could be so versatile? This simple vintage style costume dress is a scene-setting chameleon. The clean lines and solid color are a canvas that let you create a look from the American frontier to a European laboratory. Here’s some ideas to get you started:
- Add a Stetson and cowboy boots to channel Annie Oakley.
- Add an apron and bonnet for a pioneer woman costume.
- Put up your hair, grab a test tube, and you’re Marie Curie.
- Add a top hat, monocle and chain of gearwheels to evoke a steampunk adventurer.
- And you’ll think of tons more!
It’s time to recreate a past time — so don’t let time slip away, and add this to your cart now.